Fiberglass cooling tower of Bam Tabrid Sazan Company are made in two models: circular and cubic. The cooling tower of this company is made in both closed and open circuits (wet and dry). Fiberglass circular cooling tower is produced in capacities of 20 to 500 tonnes according to the following technical specifications
- General Details
- Technical Information
- Photo Gallery
- Order Form
Fiberglass cooling tower of Bam Tabrid Sazan Company are made in two models: circular and cubic.
The cooling tower of this company is made in both closed and open circuits (wet and dry).
Fiberglass circular cooling tower is produced in capacities of 20 to 500 tonnes according to the following technical specifications:
– Fiberglass FRP body with high thickness and UV resistant and high humidity
– PVC cooling packing with antibacterial coating
– Three-phase electro motor from European valid brands for working in wet and outdoor environment with IP55 protection rating
– Propeller fan with wide blades from aluminum with minimal noise and vibration and maximum efficiency
– Aluminum water distributor and PVC resistant tubes
– Possibility to manufacture for two types of air conditioning and industrial applications (operating in four seasons) with accessories such as inverter with power panel or silencer
– Cube fiberglass cooling towers are made of Cross Flow type (Cross flow) and capacities of 80 to 250 tonnes.
– The body, water collecting pan and air intake valves are from high quality F.R.P fiberglass and UV resistant and high humidity.
– PVC cooling elements are selected with antibacterial coating and metal parts made of iron ST37 which are heated after making galvanizing.
– Electromotor is used in flanged type and from valid Western European brands with IP55 protection rating.
– Connection of the body and different parts of the tower is using bolts.
– The cubic designing of these towers has increased the suction level of the air and facilitates air flow, which increases efficiency and reduces electromotive power.
– The advantages of these types of towers over similar models can be the lack of spray nozzle, higher efficiency, reduce energy consumption, reduce maintenance costs, and minimize mechanical parts and more.
– Cube fiberglass cooling towers are manufactured with two types of industrial applications and air conditioning. It can also be ordered in models smaller than 80 tonnes and larger than 1000 tonnes.